Featured on Breakfast Television as a must have for new mom, the Host Jennifer Valentines said she LOVES my creations! She then passed it on to Melanie Ng, new mom and reporter on City TV. When we hold a baby, the first thing they grab is our necklace (well, actually, let’s be honest, it’s our […]
Featured on Breakfast Television as a must have for new mom, the Host Jennifer Valentines said she LOVES my creations! She then passed it on to Melanie Ng, new mom and reporter on City TV.
When we hold a baby, the first thing they grab is our necklace (well, actually, let’s be honest, it’s our hair first and then the necklace!). As a mom, I rarely wear a necklace because I’m worried about babies grabbing and chewing on them.
When I became a mom, I instantly understood that Baby and Jewelry can’t really mesh together until I was introduced to Silicone Beads…
Let your little one drool over this Chic, Modern and fun Necklace!
It will help them feel better, will keep them busy and YOU will find yourself wearing it with every outfit.
Our teething/nursing necklaces are:
- Fashionable for mums to wear
- Soft on baby’s gums and emerging teeth
- Non-toxic, non-sticky, odorless
- BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Cadmium, Lead and Nitrosamine free
- Beads are made with 100% Food-Grade Silicone
- Silicone will not support the growth of bacteria, fungus or mold
- Easily cleaned with dish-washing soap & water (also dishwasher safe – Top rack)
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Great sensory tool to help your baby focus while nursing
- Can assist in helping toddlers learn counting & colors
- You can also easily chill it in the refrigerator for unusually difficult times
All our beads are certified to meet Canadian Safety regulation.
Additional Safety Recommendations:
THIS NECKLACE IS NOT A TOY AND IS DESIGNED FOR CAREGIVER TO WEAR AND FOR BABY TO CHEW ON ONLY UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION AS IT MAY POSE A STRANGULATION HAZARD FOR THE BABY IF PLACED AROUND THE NECK. NEVER LEAVE BABY UNATTENDED WITH NECKLACES
Children with fully developed teeth or excessive biting may be able to tear beads.
Jewelry should be inspected before use. If damaged, discard immediately as this may be a potential chocking hazard.